We invite you to join us! The Episcopal Church of the Redeemer is a welcoming congregation offering a home to all, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, ability, or socio-economic class. We want you to be a part of what we do.
- Adult Sunday School between services (9:15 am) in the conference room
- Redeemer Gift Shop is open after both services in the parish hall foyer
- Refreshments after both services in the parish hall foyer
- Children’s Sunday School (Godly Play) during the 10:30 service, beginning in the sanctuary, proceeding to the education room until rejoining their family at before communion
Tuesday Morning Bible Study 10-11:30 am in the conference room
Prayer Posse: Join us for evening prayer and extemporaneous prayer for our parish 5:30-6:15 pm in the Sanctuary
Choir Practice 7-8:30 pm in the Sanctuary
- Vestry Meeting every Monday following the third Sunday of the month. 6:30 pm in the conference room
- Finance Committee Meeting every Thursday preceding the third Sunday of the month 6:30 pm in the conference room
Our parish family enjoys spending time together. For special occasions, we come together for brunch between services. We also host seasonal events such as Oktoberfest and Mardi Gras. We also have been known to participate in parades. We’re happy to welcome our neighbors for the fun and fellowship.